• • Kindly book an appointment with me at the cart checkout summary which states (Notes or Instruction) or whatsapp me at +6017 380 8443
• A RM400.00 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule your appointment at the time of scheduling. The deposit will be credited toward the procedure fees on the day of your appointment.
Name: Ong Su Hean
Acc Number: 1127-5408-1379
• Balance is due the day of your procedure. I accept Cash only as forms of payment on the day of procedure.
• It is required to have your follow-up up appointment within 6-10 weeks after your original procedure. Touch up expires in 3 months
• A 72 hour cancellation notice is required to cancel an appointment. If you fail to cancel your appointment within the 72 hours, you will forfeit your deposit. No exceptions. An additional deposit will be required to make a new appointment reservation. If 2 appointments are missed or canceled, payment in full for services scheduled will be due prior to the scheduled date.
• To avoid unfair delays to clients, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment it will be necessary to reschedule. Regardless of unforeseen circumstances that may arise which could force you to postpone/reschedule your procedure, however please understand that such changes affect not only me, but other clients as well. If you choose to reschedule your appointment, a minimum 24 hour advance notice is mandatory or the deposit becomes non-refundable. If you DO NOT reschedule you will lose your deposit and any other future appointments will require another RM400 deposit to secure your appointment.
• Any client that does not show for a scheduled appointment will forfeit their deposit and will be required to pay for any future appointments in full, prior to their scheduled appointment. No exceptions.
• No children under the age 18 are allowed in the procedure room.
• If you show up to appointment and have previous cosmetic tattoos that the artist wasn't aware of he or she may deny you as a client and charge you a set up fee RM200.
• We have the right to refuse service to anyone.